Mailinglist on Neural Network Forecasting
Please register here for the FREE Mailinglist on Neural Forecasting.
This is a closed, non-moderated Mailinglist for
practitioners in the field of forecasting, prediction and temporal data
A Mailinglist differs from a newsletter from the from of communication. All users of a Mailinglist are able to send messages to all other registered users through a single eMail to the list. Should you wish to participate in regular, centrally administered information please also register for our newsletter!
BISlab subscribers must agree to the following BISlab List Usage Policies and Conditions of use to continue their subscription to the BISlab List.
1. The BISlab List is primarily for use by Information Systems faculty, doctoral students, and researchers.
2. The purpose of the BISlab List is to be a broadcast medium for IS-related information of interest to, and relevant for, members of the IS academic community.
3. AIS does not publish messages on the BISlab List: AIS and the BISlab List service providers provide facilities that enable BISlab subscribers who originate content to publish that content on the BISlab List.
4. Only BISlab subscribers may distribute messages over BISlab.
5. The BISlab List should not be used as a forum for discussion, unless that discussion is directly IS-related and is of significant importance to a large majority of BISlab subscribers.
6. The BISlab List should not be used to advertise events, items or services that are marketed to generate profit, without advance written permission of the AIS President.
7. The BISlab list should not be used for personal communication (e.g. change of contact details) or self-promotion.
8. The BISlab list should not be used to distribute file attachments. Instead, a message containing a URL to the file may be distributed.
9. The BISlab List should not be used for student exercises.
10. The BISlab List should not be used for repeated distribution of the same information.
11. Organizers of non-AIS conferences that are of interest to the IS community are permitted to distribute one call for papers (CFP) for their conference, plus one submission deadline reminder AND one message relating to registration/program information plus one reminder. This policy specifically denies CFP postings by individual tracks within a conference. Multi-track conferences should co-ordinate a single BISlab posting containing URLs to further detailed information.
12. In order to minimize the level of superfluous postings, while maintaining the dynamics of an unmoderated list, replies to messages posted on the List are by default sent only to the Sender of the original posting.
13. AIS reserves the right to edit or amend BISlab List policy.
All senders to the list accepts and agrees to be bound by the following conditions:
1. The Sender acknowledges that he or she is the publisher of the message to be distributed on the BISlab List. AIS and the BISlab List service providers take no responsibility for the content of any message, unless it is directly disseminated by AIS.
2. The Sender acknowledges that (i) the BISlab List is not moderated, (ii) all messages will be automatically distributed in unedited form to all BISlab subscribers, (iii) the content of the messages is limited to information systems matters, and (iv) the message has a subject line that clearly reflects the content of the message
3. The Sender warrants that the content of the message is not (i) confidential, (ii) in violation of any copyright law, (iii) defamatory, or (iv) in violation of any other law.
4. In addition, messages should be in good taste and not inflammatory, offensive, or political in content, tone or implication to any member of the diverse, global, and multi-cultural BISlab community.
5. The Sender warrants that the content distributed is in the public domain, or that the Sender owns copyright in the material, or has a license to publish the material.
6. The Sender warrants that information contained within the posting has not been previously distributed over BISlab. Individuals who are uncertain whether their posting has been successfully distributed should check the online archive to verify, rather than distributing the message a second time.
7. Individuals using BISlab to solicit information from the BISlab community should provide the community with a summary of the responses obtained, either by distributing the summary through BISlab, or by distributing a URL for the summary. Requests for such inputs should stipulate that the replies should be returned to the sender instead of the list.
8. The Sender indemnifies AIS and the BISlab List service providers against any liabilities that either may incur as a result of any message sent by the Sender.
9. At the sole discretion of the President of AIS, AIS reserves the right to temporarily or permanently unsubscribe any BISlab subscriber who fails to abide by these conditions, and also to remove any and all postings from archives of this listserv with or without cause.
By clicking on "Save", you agree to abide by the above terms and conditions
© 2002-2005 BI3S-lab - Hamburg, Germany - All rights reserved - Questions, Comments and Enquiries via eMail - [Impressum & Disclaimer]